While it’s not much – $25,000 compared to the $500,000 that’s needed to actually run a state commission – Rep. William Tong (D-Stamford) did manage to get the Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission off the ground with at least some funding. Read the full article here at The Advocate.
- Moving over to a new Blogger host
- Newsbits: Olbermann, Nguyen, Asian Health
- Halle Berry caught making racist Jewish joke on Jay Leno – and Leno tried to cover it up
- B.D Wong B-Day
- Daniel Dae Kim DUI video footage
- “Lust, Caution”: Lots of lust but no love? Banned from the Oscars, and Too Chinese?
- Brenda Xu Unplugged
- Reader Love: Tucker Carlson, Cinema Seoul, and sex and the Asian male
- Take a music ride with Foxxi misQ
- Star Rising: Telly Leung and Rent