Well it’s official – the South Korean hostages being held in Afghanistan are set to go free in the next few days. According to the agreement which you can read more about here at the Washington Post, the 19 remaining hostages will go free based upon South Korea pulling 200 noncombat troops out of Afghanistan as well as banning missionary work by Korean Christians in the country.
- Moving over to a new Blogger host
- Newsbits: Olbermann, Nguyen, Asian Health
- Halle Berry caught making racist Jewish joke on Jay Leno – and Leno tried to cover it up
- B.D Wong B-Day
- Daniel Dae Kim DUI video footage
- “Lust, Caution”: Lots of lust but no love? Banned from the Oscars, and Too Chinese?
- Brenda Xu Unplugged
- Reader Love: Tucker Carlson, Cinema Seoul, and sex and the Asian male
- Take a music ride with Foxxi misQ
- Star Rising: Telly Leung and Rent