- Kokin Nee-san of Tokyo is the oldest Geisha in the world and will be 100 in about another year. She plans to do a dance when turns the century mark.
- While staying busy these days with guest appearances on both Larry David and and Nip/Tuck, Tia Carrere also had time to get into the studio over the summer and record Hawaiiana, an album of classic Hawaiian music.
- Ben Cayetano was the first U.S. Governor who was also Filipino.
- Michael Chang may get inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame in 2008 and he’s building tennis courts in Shenzen.
- Sushi can get you sick so they say.
- 20 women in a religious sect in central Japan were arrested for allegedly beating a member to death. Maybe it was because the $500 bottled water got to their heads…
- Moving over to a new Blogger host
- Newsbits: Olbermann, Nguyen, Asian Health
- Halle Berry caught making racist Jewish joke on Jay Leno – and Leno tried to cover it up
- B.D Wong B-Day
- Daniel Dae Kim DUI video footage
- “Lust, Caution”: Lots of lust but no love? Banned from the Oscars, and Too Chinese?
- Brenda Xu Unplugged
- Reader Love: Tucker Carlson, Cinema Seoul, and sex and the Asian male
- Take a music ride with Foxxi misQ
- Star Rising: Telly Leung and Rent